Thursday, May 10, 2007

Italy

Im just going to post a short one for now. I'll do a more detailed one later.

I loved Italy. It was the most amazing place I have ever been. Seriously I cannot imagine skipping that trip. I loved every single second. Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. I was able to take some really pretty pictures, and my favortie one I have taken all of study abroad, I wish I could put it up, but alas with the broken laptop it makes it hard.

It almost makes me wonder if I should have studied in Rome. But thats hindsite now. To bad you can't study abroad more than once, I would love it. I love Europe and I wish I could come back more often. Apparently RyanAir is going to start having international flights to America. If they will still be super cheap, I definatly see myself coming back. I really want to go to Croatia.

Slán agat

No comments: