Wednesday, February 14, 2007

a baby update

Im going to spain tomorrow! Im super excited. It should be a good time. Im going with my two flatmates and then some guys down the hall. Madrid and then Barcelona. It'll be a whirlwind of adventure and fun. Maybe I'll send a joint postcard to lasalle. You guys can sit around the table and read it together and miss me. Haha not really, this is me boosting my own ego that you guys miss me. Haha

As I said this is a baby update. Im off to eat dinner and pack! Update and pictures when i return!

Slán agat

2 comments:

Pam said...

hahaha i read the title and was like 'holy shit...since when is she pregnant?'


i'm dumb

Kate said...

pam - i didn't quite think she was pregnant, but the first thing that popped in my head was "how does she know which kid she's gonna get already?!"

and liz - speaking of postcards, i better be getting one sometime soon missy. have a blast in spain!

<3