Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hi guys

So not much new is going on but I figured I would post so you all know that I am still alive. The weather here as been super nice for the past week and a half, sunny kinda warm. It hasnt rained in ages, I kinda forgot I was in Ireland. And the nice thing is it's just going to get better and better. Since we came in the worst weather it can only go up? Right?

In other news, I talked to Gina and Lauren (usuals-friends from home) and when Gina comes we are definatly going to go to Paris for like 2 days to visit Lauren on her vacation. How cool is that? I think its just so awesome that I can be like hey, I think I wanna go to Paris this week, and just do it! So cool!

In classes news, things are finally getting under way. I have two midterm papers and a test I need to get started on, which I think I am going to do this weekend, since everyone is leaving. I swear this weekend there are going to be like 3 people left in my apartment complex, my roomie and our other friend. Everybody else is going on trips, some to Paris, some to Dublin and others to London. Not me though, I am going to stay home with my sick self and get all of my homework done that way I won't have to worry about it when my travels begin. I think it's a good plan, though I'll probably be kicking myself by sunday becuase I am so bored. Whatever I'll survive.

O this past week was fun though I saw Little Miss Sunshine. Omgoodness soooo incredibly funny. The film society was hosting a movie night. So you just went to one of the lecture halls and watched the film for free. Super cool and the lecture hall was packed, there must have been like 300 people there, maybe more, Im really bad at estimating people. Other less exciting news, I tried to go to the library yesterday to check out books for my paper and I could not figure it out to save my life. Its organized completly different from home librarys and I could not find my books. So I am just going to go back today, play the stupid american and have the librarian help me. Thats what he/she's there for right?

Ok enough of my rambles. Miss you Guys!!

Slán agat

No comments: