Thursday, April 19, 2007

A List...well actually two

Things I Will Miss About Ireland
  • The pretty walk on my way to school
  • Being able to watch friends/scrubs whenever, because it's on constantly
  • Cadbury Chocolate
  • Being able to drink legally
  • Bulmers
  • The easy education system
  • Really good Cheese
  • My cute apartment
  • Penny's
  • 2 for €3 Pizzas
  • Shop Street
  • Galway Bay
  • The cross walks that beep
  • Watching Rugby on TV

Things I Will Not Miss About Ireland

  • Cold Showers
  • The supermarket only being open till 8
  • Stupid room mates
  • Not having all of my clothes/shoes with me
  • Missing my friends all the time
  • Lack of Internet
  • The Rain
  • Crazy drunk people all the time
  • Riding on the wrong side of the road
  • Cryptosporidum
  • Having to pay for or boil water
  • The crappy library hours

I cant believe its almost time for me to come home. Its so close I can taste it. Not literally but you know what I mean.

29 Days!

Slán agat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the crypto?!? I thought it would be gone by now. I can pretty much agree with everything in that post and I was only there for a week! Miss you lots!