Monday, April 30, 2007

I felt like I was in Harry Potter....

So if any of you have read this book, I now know where JK Rowling got her idea for the final exams. You know how in the book all the kids go into the big room at single desks and just take a test with a big clock at the front, and a guy announces when the test is starting and over. Its just like that here. I seriously felt like we were in the book. hahah. There were like 400 people in this huge theater taking the test. Craziness.

In other news regarding this exam. I AM DONE MATH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I took my last calculus exam today. I think I did enough to pass which is all I really care about. But its so exciting knowing I never have to take another math test in my entire life. So cool.

My roomie Sarah came back today. She has been in Spain/Italy/Greece for the last 20 days. Its nice to have her back, especially cuz this means the straightener is back and I can do my hair again!:-D Its also cool, because she is super tan. Meaning when I go on my trip I can finally get some sun and not look like a ghost anymore.

I also saw my one Irish friend, Liam, today. I haven't seen him in awhile so it was nice to talk. I'm said though because I'm gonna miss the show that he is directing, "The Complete Works of Shakespeare". I was really looking forward to it, but I will be getting ready to get on a plane the night it opens.

Speaking of which! I COME HOME IN 19 DAYS! How awesome is that! That's under 3 weeks. I'm so excited for Italy and home. ggeeeezzeeee. Only one more test to go and I am FREEE!!

Anyways love and miss you all.

Slán agat

No comments: