Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Procrastination

I am the worst procrastinator. ever.

Seriously, I cannot bring myself to write this paper. It is taking me ages. I think I am spent a combined 18 hours on the computer in the last 3 days and only have 1500 words. I still need another 1500. And I can't let it take another 3 days. I have other things I need to do.

But even as I sit here typing I can't bring myself to actually continue writing. Granted today I have been much better, I have already written 600 words, yesterday I only managed to write 200.

Not only am I procrastinating with writing, but I also am with sleeping. I don't know whats wrong with me lately, I seriously lie in bed for about two hours or more before I can actually fall asleep. Its craziness. I just want papers to be done, and exams to be done so I can go to Italy.

Eight days till Italy. If only I didn't have to do all the work in between.

Maybe I'll try and do some writing now.

Slán agat

2 comments:

Kate said...

all this work does get in the way of enjoying the end (of ireland for you, of the semester here for me), doesn't it? i say we just forget about classes.

Sara said...

Screw class, win the lottery, and fly us all out to Ireland. WOO!