Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ok Ok Ok

Ok kids heres a post. You people complain alot. Haha. Anyways the reason for no post is my lack of internet avalibity. My rents have been here since the last post so it was hard to do one while I was touring the country.

There isnt much to write. We went everywhere basically, Belfast, Dublin, Derry, Sligo, Donegal, Waterford, Athlone, Tipperary, Limerick, Cork, and Kilarney. And many more in between. It was very fun and I took lots and lots of pictures. In Donegal we meet a long lost cousin/aunt relative person, which was cool. I saw where my great grandmother grew up before she immigrated. Fun times.

In other news school work begins again. I have lots of stuff due soon:(. And working out has begun. The week after I get back I'm going to the beach and I need to be able to get into a swim suit.

Thats all for now, I promise more later. Miss ya kids!

Slán agat

No comments: