Monday, April 23, 2007

more...

More things I will miss about Ireland
  • The swans in the bay
  • Runs around the bay
  • Pilates with Rose
  • Being able to go anywhere in Europe whenever I feel like it
  • Garlic Chips
  • Cobblestone Streets
  • SHEEP!!!
  • Irish Accents
More things I will not miss about Ireland
  • Creepy french men looking in our windows.
  • Living underneath the rood deck
  • Looking like hell all the time
  • Weird crisp flavours
  • My bedroom door opening and closing by the ghost
  • Gross fish smell outside
  • Loud docks behind the apt.
  • Creepy landlord

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come home. Like soon. Cause we have much drinking to do this summer!!

Ps... you can crash here the night you have class till 9.. screw pam & her New Jersey house.

Love Ya!

Pam said...

hi. please come home so you can tell dave that he should be nicer to me. thanks bye.