Thursday, January 25, 2007

Im going to Spain!!

Im so excited. Me and some friends just booked tickets to go to spain the 15th-18th of february! How cool is that? The tickets only cost 60 euro, and we have free places to stay, so the trip is only going to be like 100euro total!! It should be so much fun. We are going to madrid for a night and a day and then barcelona for the remander. I cant wait to go. My favorite painting, Las Meninas by Velazquez is in the Prado in Madrid and im going to get to see it, I really cant wait. Im also working on my trips for Croatia, hopefully the last week in feb, Scotland, the first week of feb, and Paris when Gina comes...maybe...depending on how much money she wants to spend. Im up for it though. And the big journey sometime in april when i hit up germany, itlay, greece and so on! I cant wait to go all these places and see all these things. The only thing is when i get home i am going to be so broke, and probably in debt. O well i think its worth it.

In other news, Sarge is back in action. Today I went for an hour run around galway bay. It was so pretty and it felt so good to run again. And it even helped my cold, I was feeling awful and now I feel wonderful, I can breath! I saw some pretty swans and the bay was so pretty in the morning. I think I am going to try and make a habit out of it. I need to keep the beer and butter off me. I think 6 minute abs will be coming back too, its bunny time!!(haha golden girls i expect you to be able to do these when i get back!). Need to be in good shape for bathing suit season when i return. Okie dokie i think that is it for now. More posts to come and Dubin picks hopefully I'll remember to put up tomorrow.

Slán agat

3 comments:

Pam said...

not the bunny!!!


come home cuz you know i won't do them without you...

Kate said...

i've been to madrid and barcelona! granted, that was between 7th and 8th grade, so i don't remember that much...but i can't wait to hear about it!

and do you really think any of us have attempted the gym since you've been gone? c'mon now..

Sara said...

Ugh! Lucky! Postcards!