Wednesday, March 28, 2007

50 days

Today is the start of the 50 day countdown till I come home. Ah! Thats so crazy. I've been here 87 days already. This time is flying by so fast. I want to come home but I also want to stay. Not for the people, but when will I ever get to live in Europe again. Other than that, I'm ready for home. Like if I could, I probably would come home tomorrow.

Things with the roomies are a little better. We had a little switchero, Im with Rose and Beth and Sarah are together. So it seems to have helped some. Tomorrow is super homework day. I need to get a 2500 word paper written. I hope I can do it.

I register for next fall's classes is today. Yipee for being considered a junior for registration and that I get to do it a week earlier than everyone else. I can't decide between art class or nutrition. Its very difficult. On one hand if I start taking nutrition classes now I can probably get a minor in by the time I graduate, that would make me a Chemistry/Biochemistry Double Major with a minor in Nutrition. Which I think would look pretty good on a resume. But that also means alot more hard work. My other option is a Digital Art class, which I think would be so much fun, but wouldn't look so hot on my resume. So if you read this in the next 20 mins, let me know what you think.

Im really excited because IHOR picks the townhouse for next year on friday! Yea. We will be absolutly official with a place to live.

O yea...I'm done with classes for the semester. Ireland's got on thing going for it.

Slán agat

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

I think it doesn't really matter what you take, taking the art classes still look good on resumes bc they show you're well-rounded and diverse, but then again maybe you want to push off the easier/fun classes til your senior year??? Good luck with that! <3

Sara said...

ROOOOMIEEE <3

Kate said...

I wish you were coming home tomorrow. Things are crazy here. I miss you so much, like, I can't even say. *sigh* 50 days it is.

I'm glad roommate stuff is a little better. Which class did you decide to take?

<333333

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the roommate drama. They seemed so nice, but I always thought you and Rose would make a better fit anyway. I miss you and Ireland and I really hope you get to come to the beach with us, but it will definitely be a tight squeeze. lol

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.