Monday, March 26, 2007

Blah

I'm in such a mood lately. That isn't my fault. I hate that people can bring you down when you know they shouldn't be able to. I'm having major roomie issues, that I did nothing to bring on, and I'm being targeted through passive aggressiveness. Now I know I am not god incarnate on earth, but I see myself as a pretty nice person, and I'll give everyone a chance. I'll be nice to you even if you have screwed me over a thousand times. I just hate that I can't do anything about this because they won't bring the issues up to me, they'll just talk behind my back. And as you all know, I don't do confrontation. So I just have to wait this out. I basically have 1 month left with the roomies, other than Rose(who I actually like). So I will survive. I just hate that I am letting this get to me and it's ruining my time. I need to be happy no matter what.

In other news. I had fish and chips the other day. It was actually really really good. I haven't had fish in about 10 years so this was a big jump for me. I'm proud of myself for trying it. I've gotten over a bunch of my weird food things, I eat peanut butter and jelly now, which I previously didn't do. I also eat my cereal with milk. That's huge for me because I have never done that. And I had fish. I'm just knocking everything out.

Other than that I still miss home, a lot. I'm excited because my family will be here in less than a week. I'm so excited to see my mom. Like really excited. And Ivan turned 18 on Friday so that means he can drink legally in Europe, which means I can take him out!! So I just have to get through this week, which is also the last week of classes, and it should be fine from here. I just want the drama to end. Blah

Slán agat

2 comments:

Kate said...

this is your last week of classes?!! no fair!

i'm sorry to hear about all these drama issues. if they won't even bring up their "problems" to you, then they're not even worth your time.

looooooove you and missssssssss you
<3 wifey kate

p.s. - i'm sorry i haven't sent an email in a while, last week was probably one of the worst weeks of my life. i promise one sometime soon. otherwise, a call from ireland like amanda got might be nice :P

p.p.s. - just email me with whatever you forgot to put for liz's book. thats why i made sure to have an "oops, we forgot" section

Sara said...

Wow. We hate the same things. PB&J. I just don't like the combo, PB weirds me out. Cereal with milk. Never liked it. Fish. Matt's making me try it little by little and it's not so bad!