Monday, March 12, 2007

Feeling Accomplished

I am very happy today. I got a B+ on my first Irish assignment. Apparently I'm not going to fail out. I also discovered that I only need a 1.0 to maintain my scholarship. Yipee. And I went to all three of my classes today!!!! I havent done that in ages!

I also found out today that I have to take classes at LaSalle this summer. Like no choice, I'll be there. I'm excited about it. I'll have the first half of the summer with home friends and then I'll be able to spend time with my LaSalle kids. It's the best of both worlds.

And I talked to 4 of my lasalle favs last night. It made me very very very happy. O ya and I'm giving birth tomorrow:-D And Laura arrives on saturday. This is going to be a good week I can tell already.

Miss you all like whoa!

Slán agat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be there FRIDAY!!! I hope you'll be there, you kind of scare me when you get the day wrong!

Oh and are you coming to the beach with us?!