Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Im a momma and a wife!!

Again this is for masquies. If you arent one than you will not understand this at all.

Anyways!! Yipeee Skipeee! Im so excited. A wife and a kid all in one day, this is so much to take in. Yea for wifey kate and baby liz. I wish I could be there for this. I miss you all so much. And baby week is only going to make me start missing more and more things, like the show, formal, and then kiss the wall. booo.

Side note: Everybody let me know who you have! I know Val is chris and amy's kid. (Val thanks for letting it be known on facebook!) Everybody else get on it!

<3 you all!!

Slán agat

4 comments:

Sara said...

I married George to have Allison Freeman ;)

Kate said...

love you lover/wifey! i love that i can talk about it now!! and i really really wish you could be here with me. booo for making me an abandoned single mom.

<3

Doug said...

Slash and I got married to have Mike Roethel. Hope things are great in Ireland!

Peace and Good Things :)

Unknown said...

i'm one of the 3 single moms this year...i had megan henderson. i'm so excited that you're part of the family now!! :)

<3 meg