Tuesday, March 20, 2007

a deserted island and hail

So Laura is here to visit. Yipee Skipee its so nice to see her. We have been having so much fun. Yesterday we went to Inis Oirr in the hail. It was a very interesting trip. Fun but everything was closed on the island so it was hard to really enjoy ourselves becuase we were starving. We were so loopy from the hail excellent quotes insued, including Laura "Sutable for vegetarians, but wait it has vegtable oil in it?" and me "Shipjacking, hahha he's trying to steal the boat" o so funny. Some LaSalle ladies also visited from Rome. It was so nice to see LaSalle faces even if I only knew one of them but the other girls were very sweet and nice. We had a good time. Makes me miss home alot. I just got my exam scheduale. Im done, like complelty finished everything inculding exams on the 3rd of May. Afterwards I have one trip to London and thats it. After that im gonna be bored as hell and really really anxious to get home.

But before home, I had St. Pattys Day. Which was alot of fun. I enojyed it in the typical Irish fashion, a parade and then alot of time in the pubs. Wow what a fun time. It was crazy here rediculously packed in every pub. But I think its nothing crazy when compared to the states. I think it is definalty crazier there, but I mean I cant complain, I had St. Pattys day in Ireland! Yeaaa!! Ok Im off maybe i'll go to class later. Miss you all!

Slán agat

2 comments:

Sara said...

Pleasssseeeee send me a London postcard. It's the #1 place on my places to go list so I love postcards from there!

Kate said...

i love how the go to class later statement is preceded with a maybe. lol. go to class! ;)

ps. i'm still waiting on that postcard you promised. hint hint.

pps. we came up with baby names today - email me or something to discuss. hehe.